Within the programme of the Czech-French Workshop on Artificial Intelligence, we have prepared a set of guided tours that will be held after the end of the lectures on Tuesday 13 September at CIIRC CTU and on Wednesday 14 September at Valeo R&D Center.
Please note that the tours are reserved only for those participants who have already registered and will attend the programme onsite.
Dear participants, we already closed the registrations.
The capacity has been reached. Many thanks for your interest!
TUESDAY 13 September 2022
Venue: Testbed for Industry 4.0, CIIRC CTU
16:00 – 17:00
Group A (limited capacity: 30 persons) – Starts on the ground floor (30 min) and continues to the basement (30 min)
16:00 – 17:00
Group B (limited capacity: 30 persons) – Starts in the basement (30 min) and continues to the ground floor (30 min)
If the capacity is reached, we will open Group C starting at 17:00 on the spot.
WEDNESDAY 14 September 2022
Venue: Valeo R&D Center
Sazečská 247/2, Prague
9:30 – 11:00
Guided Tour around Key AI Research Facilities II. (limited capacity: 15 persons)
Highlights for the visitors
- Presentation on the data collection and big data management process for automated driving system validation
- Demonstration of Near Field Lidar and rotating mirror Lidar on a bus
- Demonstration of Near Field Radar based ADAS use cases for trucks and other commercial vehicles
- Demonstration of a typical testing vehicle hardware setup for automated driving data collection
- Demonstration of Vehicle in the loop testing using virtual reality on the example of autonomous emergency braking